måndag 23 januari 2012

I have to let go of your hand

Har ett långt inlägg sparat som utkast, men har inte bestämt mig för om jag vill publicera det än. Så mycket känslor, som att låta alla läsa mig som en öppen bok just nu. Är inte van vid det, brukar hålla allt inom mig. Le och se glad ut, inte visa att hela världen rasar samman inom mig.

Lägger inte ut inlägget här just nu, kanske kommer senare.

I can't afford this heart
Still I am responsible
If it will fall apart
Believe me, I don't want to go

You won't believe it's true

When I tell you 'bout my feelings
And what you're supposed to do
I'm sorry, but I don't want to go

But baby, I tell ya

My heart is freaking out when I held ya
Even in the best of days
Love will be hard and hearts will be faking

Baby, you're glistening

I see it in your eyes that you're listening
Do you even understand
I have to let go of your hand
I have to let go of your hand

And then you believe in me

You took me by my hand
And told me that I made you free
I need you
I need you to know

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar